Fertility Medication with great savings
The Fertility Medication Centre was created as a socially responsible and ethical organisation which believes that every patient undergoing fertility treatment should be able to obtain the medication for their fertility treatment at an affordable price and thereby making it more accessible.
“In this busy world let us help you save time and hundreds of pounds per cycle by using our “One-Stop “ Fertility Medication Centre which will cater for all your medication needs on your Journey to Success…. Just request your Clinic to send you by email your prescription in a PDF format, upload it to us electronically and we will send you the quote within 24 hours. It’s as simple as that with same or next day delivery.”
TFMC is now pleased to be recognised by partnering with The Fertility Foundation – One of the UK’s most respected Fertility Charities AND with Fertility Road, who is the go-to publication for anyone in need of help in the preconception marketplace. We are delighted to be working with these two prestigious charities.
- 1 in 6 couples in the UK experience some sort of fertility issue… that is 3.5 Million people; Over 2 Million people in the UK identify as LGBTQ+; Over 15% of the UK population identify themselves as Diverse, being over 10 million people – All of the above groups will require some fertility help along the way and The Fertility Medication Centre is about inclusivity and support for ALL.
- On average Women undertake 3 IVF Cycles to become Pregnant (Verywell Family Group)
- One Cycle of Infertility treatment (IVF) may cost up to £5000 (NHS Website) and can cost around £10,000 or more (Mumsnet)
- Research shows that up to 40% of the total cost of an IVF Cycle can relate to the Medication required to enhance fertilisation and a successful pregnancy
- Therefore the Medication cost alone for one cycle can be between £2,000 and £4,000, but for 3 Cycles £6,000 – £12,000
- Fertility clinics are free to set their own costs just like any other private healthcare provider. This means that the same treatment could be two or even three times more expensive depending on which clinic you choose. You should shop around. (HFEA)
Let us Partner with you on your treatment Journey to Happiness and Success by making the supply and delivery of your Fertility Medication stress free, hassle free and affordable saving you hundreds of pounds on every cycle which you can then spend on your New Family
Start Your Journey.
We support your right to start or grow your Family by making your Fertility Medication costs affordable. Let us Partner with you on your Fertility Journey to success by saving you money on every Cycle.
Frequently Asked Questions
A registered company, The Fertility Medication Centre was set up as a socially responsible and ethical organisation which believes that every patient undergoing fertility treatment should be able to obtain the medication for their fertility treatment at an affordable price and thereby making it more accessible.
Once a valid prescription is approved, a member of the Customer Care team will contact you prior to delivery to agree the delivery address; deliveries must be signed for and can be made to home, workplace or other suitable address; and agree the delivery day and time.
Delivery charges are as follows:
Standard delivery charge £65.00
Medication top-up delivery charge £45.00 (within the same treatment cycle)
Saturday delivery charge £85.00
Emergency same day delivery charge To be confirmed (most cost effective delivery method will be investigated)
If any of your items need to be stored in the refrigerator, these will arrive in separate packaging to your ambient items. Cold-chain items can be easily identified as they will either arrive in a blue bag that states ‘STORE IN FRIDGE’ or they will be in a box with tape that states ‘URGENT REFRIGERATE ON RECEIPT’.
Cold-chain items should be unpacked from the box as soon as possible and placed in a refrigerator at a temperature between +2°C and +8°C. It is very important that the items are not frozen.
Should we need to use a third-party courier, your cold-chain items will arrive in a validated cold-chain box, which needs to be unpacked and refrigerated on receipt of delivery.
In certain circumstances, e.g. for deliveries to a work place, where it is not practical to place the items into a fridge straightaway, you should leave the items in the unopened cool box and unpack them when you get home. The items will remain at the correct temperature for up to 12 hours after delivery.
UK legislation prevents us from accepting back for re-use any medication that has left our control. Therefore, we’re not able to offer refunds for the return of unwanted or unused medication. If you have any medicines needing disposal, please take them to your local pharmacy.
To maintain confidentiality your medication will be packed into plain packaging and will have no indication of its contents. If the parcel contains refrigerated items, this can be identified by one of the following:
- It will arrive in a blue bag that states ‘STORE IN FRIDGE’
- It will arrive in a box with tape that states ‘URGENT REFRIGERATE ON RECEIPT
Once the box is opened, there will be a clear bag with a sticker that states:
‘Contains refrigerated item
On receipt remove from packaging and store in a fridge between +2°C and +8°C.
Do not freeze.’
Medications are normally dispatched within 48 hours.
Your medication can be delivered to a home or work address, your treatment clinic or a suitable place to be agreed.
In the event that you or your representative not being at the address as agreed at the time of delivery, we will attempt to contact you to arrange a re-delivery. The Fertility Medication Centre reserves the right to charge for any refrigerated items that go out of temperature control due to a failed delivery that is not the fault of its partner courier.